3 card poker – a game with simple rules for making money
3 card poker is one of the varieties of the popular gambling. Its main feature is that participants play against the casino. This game is a fairly young gambling game that casinos began to offer more recently. However, it already has a lot of fans, and their number is constantly increasing.
General rules for playing 3 card poker
At the table can be up to 6 people at the same time. The number of players is determined by the number of cells on the gaming table. If one person is playing at the table, he can occupy several slots at once. The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards. It seems to many that this kind of poker is much simpler, but this is far from the case.
.How to play 3 card poker? Here are some basic rules:
- Before the start of the game, everyone can play Pair Plus, which means that you hope that you will have a strong combination.
- If a player has a weak hand, he will lose.
- To place a bet in 3 card poker, you need to move the chips to the corresponding table cell.
- Before sitting at the table, players set the minimum size of the antes and make a contribution.
- The dealer deals 3 cards to everyone present, including himself. After that, the players have the opportunity to continue making side bets or refuse the game. In the latter case, the bet is void.
3 card poker rules say that anyone can make bets, while the rest will have to equalize the overall balance. After that, the dealer is qualified. If he has a queen, then you can play on. If not, the player receives a win in the amount of 1: 1 and returns his bet. If the game has taken place, then after opening the dealer evaluates the cards of the players. The winner is the one who collected the strongest combination. There is no exchange in the game. If both players have the same combinations, then the first or second card is evaluated.
Hand ranking at 3 card poker
The 3 card poker hands are:
- Straight Flush: Formed from three cards of the same suit in sequence. For example, 5-6-7 crosses;
- Trip: A hand with three cards of the same rank;
- Street: A hand with three consecutive cards of various stripes;
- Flash: A hand with three cards of the same suit;
- Pair: Two cards of the same rank;
- High Card: The highest card in your hand.
Combinations are indicated by seniority. The non-standard hierarchy is explained by the fact that the probability of receiving them with three cards on hand differs from the 5-card deal, as in the classical poker. From a deck of 52 cards there is an opportunity to get 22 thousand and another hundred 3-card hands.
What are the main strategies used to get winnings?
The best strategy of 3-card poker is the Basic Strategy.
The 3-card poker strategy for Ante/Play is quite simple. Play fold every time your hand is weaker than Q-6-4. If your hand is older, then continue playing and make a Play bet.
The easiest way to determine if your hand is high enough is to compare your high card with a queen; if your highest card is higher than the queen, keep playing and ignore the other two cards. If your highest card is a queen, and your second highest card is 6, continue playing and bet. However, if your second card is below 6, you must play a fold.
At the beginning of the game you have two options: continue or refuse. The main rule is to build a further strategy based on the available cards. Do not forget that there is no exchange in the game. If you have a combination in your hands, you can safely continue.